Once this is done, you will get another file in .tar file format. The fastest way to update your Xiaomi phone is by installing the over-the-air (OTA) updates using the built-in Updater mechanism.
- Besides, you can also use ADB to uninstall bloatware without Root, downgrade an app, etc.
- But due to some reason you want to go back and unroot the phone.
- This way the users can chose freely between different ID4me providers and can also change the provider anytime.
They are not always the most up-to-date version of Android, as Xiaomi is slower to release updates than other manufacturers. Xiaomi Stock ROM is the official Operating System (OS) of your Xiaomi Device. The Stock ROM can be used to re-install the Operating System (OS), if in case you are facing any Software related issue, bootloop issue, IMEI issue. With the introduction of Xiaomi’s Anti-rollback Protection, it is not advised to use Fastboot ROMs to downgrade your device to an older Android version. As the name suggests, a ‘Recovery ROM’ is installed via the in-built Updater or stock MIUI recovery. Now, all you need is the Mi Flash Tool for flashing and you can download it from here. We will continue after this stage with Mi Flash Tool.
Then Open the Device Manager and Locate the ADB Drivers to Install it. Finally https://uppsaladanscenter.se/2023/05/05/sph-l720t-firmware-samsung-the-ultimate-guide-to/, you can follow the How to install the ADB Driver page to install the drivers correctly. Xiaomi USB Driver allows you to connect your Xiaomi Smartphone and Tablets to the Windows Computer and transfer data between the Computer and the Xiaomi device. Apart from this, it also allows you to sync data between the device and the Computer, back up your existing data on the Computer or restore the data on the Xiaomi device. If you are having problems with system and apps your Xiaomi 11i HyperCharge 5G you can use many advanced options or install a Stock ROM with fastboot mode.
This is deemed to be a necessary pre-requisite to install custom ROM but is not required always. Like installing CyanogenMod with CyanogenMod installation shall also install ClockworkMod Recovery (CWM). Following guides for this and continue using the stock android system if you want backup features. This is very important; you need to get a hold on stock recovery for the device, for this you need to get the stock firmware of the device and after this extract the same. About every major OEM uploads firmware on their official website, therefore go to their site and get the appropriate file for your device. ADB sideload is a command that transfers and installs a zip file on an Android device from the PC.
- Considering a Custom ROM, users have the options to make core-system changes as these are developed by the Android community.
- Make sure that you go through each of the below-mentioned requirements and then only proceed with the below steps.
- There are various ways to install custom ROM on any Android smartphone or tablet.
- Click on the AP button and select the firmware file.
- Since then, I have been tinkering with OS, mobile phones, and other things.
Some functionalities might be compatible with other Xiaomi devices (Android one ones for example, or Blackshark). Some might work even with other brand devices, but this tool is not designed to do that, so please use it with Xiaomi devices. No smartwatches, TVs or any other type of device are supported.